Dr. Stephen M. Wrinn
Central Connecticut State University:
- B.S. in Biology
- Minor in Chemistry
Los Angeles College of Chiropractic:
- B.S. in Human Biology
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- Outstanding Humanitarian Award - Connecticut Chiropractic Association for the unselfish donation of time and skill to the victims and rescuers at Ground Zero
- Outstanding Humanitarian Award - Gibson Management for relentless devotion to the Chiropractic profession
- Over 600 hours of post graduate study including (but not limited to): orthopedics, sports injuries, whiplash, neck pain, back pain and headaches
- Owner of Durham Family Chiropractic since 1990
Why Choose Us?
- "No Wait" policy. We know your time is valuable and we promise to do our best to ensure that the time spent in our office will be spent on your care, not in the waiting room.
- We will do our best to accommodate your schedule! As well, we offer same day appointments to new patients.
- Most of our patients come from referrals from existing patients, MD's and Attorneys--people who know and trust our quality of care
- Relaxed, professional atmosphere
- Private treatment rooms
- On-site x-ray facility
- Friendly and courteous staff
- We accept most insurance, including automobile and worker's compensation, and offer affordable care to those without. We want you to feel great, your care is just as important regardless of insurance!
- We offer free consultations to anyone who wants to come in and ask questions before beginning care. We're here to help you, never hesitate to talk to us!
- Dr. Wrinn uses the latest innovative adjusting technique called "specific prone". This technique is light, gentle and comfortable and yields outstanding results. Dr. Wrinn also uses diversified and activator techniques and a painless form of needleless acupuncture.